Find Out if You’re a Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty Surgery in LA
Rhinoplasty, also referred to as ‘nose reshaping’ or ‘nose jobs,’ enhances the proportions of the nose to help bring balance and harmony back to those unwanted facial features you just can’t seem to overlook.
From a health perspective, this nose altering surgery can also help fix an old injury or support those who have developed breathing issues due to defects in the actual bone structure of their nasal cavities.
Many people who dislike the shape or size of their nose, or think it doesn’t fit well with the rest of their face get rhinoplasties – whether it be for cosmetic or wellness purposes, or to gain their confidence back – by enhancing their facial features and rejuvenating the aesthetics.
Rhinoplasty is a popular and one of the most common cosmetic surgical procedures for improving the overall appearance and health of your nose.
Here are 5 ways getting a rhinoplasty can help you breathe better, look better and feel better:
- Aesthetically, a rhinoplasty improves your nose’s size and shape – whether that be from a bulge on the bridge of your nose or from having irregular nostril sizes.
- When used for restoring nose functionality, a rhinoplasty gives the health advantages of allowing the patient to have comprehensive use of their nasal airways.
- Rhinoplasties also help overcome chronic snoring and sleep apnea – which are serious conditions that occur during the night, causing breathing ceases in small intervals that also lead to deprivation of oxygen in the body.
- Physical nose issues can lead to chronic disorders of the nasal cavity or inflammation that can be treated effectively with the help of a rhinoplasty.
- Rhinoplasties can also be used to correct old lesions such as broken noses that were restored improperly during their initial treatment cycles.
Think you may want or need a nose job, but unsure if you’re a good candidate? Here are some things to consider before making a decision:
- Rhinoplasty helps to refine and reshape the nose in order to improve its appearance — The best candidates for rhinoplasty are adults between 18 and 55 who are healthy, free from skin conditions and blood diseases, have realistic expectations about what can (and can’t) be achieved through rhinoplasty, and understand what it will (and won’t) accomplish.
- Rhinoplasty can help to restore balance and proportion to the nose, making it more attractive and symmetrical — In other words, a rhinoplasty surgery may be appropriate for patients who are unhappy with their current nose shape, or who feel that certain features of their nose have been negatively impacted by genetics, accident, or injury.
- Rhinoplasty is typically performed to improve the appearance of a nose that has been damaged by injury, illness, or congenital defect; It may also be performed on noses that look larger than normal due to overgrowth of the tip (tip rhinoplasty) or humpback deformity (septorhinoplasty).
- While rhinoplasty is often performed on patients who are unhappy with their current nose shape or size, it is also possible for a patient whose nose looks perfectly fine to benefit from rhinoplasty surgery — In this case, the goal is not necessarily cosmetic improvement, but rather functional improvement.
Find the best board-certified plastic surgeon for you
We understand how much cosmetic surgery can impact one’s self-esteem and know first hand how important it is that both the patient and doctor are on the same page when it comes down to the procedure, so we’ll first discuss whether or not we believe you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty surgery.
Since a rhinoplasty is an invasive procedure, minimal swelling or bruising is to be expected post-op; however, you will see a difference in your nose’s appearance once the swelling goes down.
Life is too short to be unhappy with your looks, especially when it’s something you can choose to change; therefore, if you’re considering a nose job, you deserve an experienced cosmetic surgery specialist that understands your concerns and wants to achieve your goals.
Schedule an expert rhinoplasty consultation in LA today
Our facial plastic surgeon specialists at Westside Face are the ones who Los Angeles residents confidently count on to deliver natural-looking, successful results.
We’re passionate about delivering quality care to all of our patients, and especially love seeing their before and after results, along with the expressions on their happy faces at first glance.
How long have you been contemplating a nose job? If you’re looking for the top rated, reputable rhinoplasty surgeons in Los Angeles, you’ve come to the right place.
Contact us by phone 310-773-5116 -or- email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation today with award-winning, Double Board Certified, Facial Plastic Surgery & Sinus Relief Expert – Dr. Behrad Brad Aynehchi.
Feel free to check out some of our past rhinoplasty video testimonials to find out what our patients said about their experiences with Dr. Aynehchi!