Perfect Your Nose and Improve Your Breathing with Culver City Septorhinoplasty Procedure
Are you thinking of getting a nose job? If you are experiencing the effects of injury, discomfort, or simply want to improve your looks, we can help. We specialize in providing patients with the best nose jobs. Our knowledge of state of the art rhinoplasty and septorhinoplasty procedures are unmatched.
Rely On Us for the Best Nose Jobs in Los Angeles
There are many reasons why patients rely on Westside Face for plastic surgery. When it comes to septorhinoplasty surgery in Los Angeles, we take pride in going above and beyond average expectations. No matter what your specific issue may be, you can count on us to give you a new nose that is healthy, proportionate to your face, and aesthetically pleasing.
We Can Give You State of the Art Septorhinoplasty Surgery
Have you been having serious problems with breathing? Do your nostrils seem to be too close together or too far apart? Does your septum open or close in an odd manner that causes you to sniffle or gag sometimes? If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you may be in need of a septorhinoplasty procedure.
A septorhinoplasty procedure is designed to improve any issues that you may have with your septum. Your septum is the area of tissue that lies between your nostrils. If this area is too wide or too narrow, it can cause issues. You can count on us to correct these problems and give you a much easier time with breathing.
Why Should You Choose to Have a Rhinoplasty Procedure?
You may be looking to have rhinoplasty surgery for many reasons, such as issues breathing, a broken nose or perhaps it previously failed to heal correctly. There are several issues, both medical and aesthetic, that this type of surgery is designed to correct.
These may include the following:
- Correcting a Deviated Septum: If your septum is deviated, whether through an injury or a birth defect, you may be experiencing severe problems with breathing, speaking, and other areas. We can perform surgery to correct this issue and improve both your breathing and your physical appearance.
- Straightening a Broken or Crooked Nose: If your nose was broken in a sports injury, car accident, or fall and failed to heal properly, we can quickly fix it. We will give you a new, straighter nose that will restore your looks as well as your self esteem and confidence.
- Improving Breathing Through Your Nose: One of the most important things that we can do for you is resolve breathing problems in a safe and healthy manner. If the shape of your nose or some defect in it is causing you troubles, we can perform surgery to get you breathing easily again in no time.
- Giving Proper Support to a Droopy Nose: Some people suffer from a nose that seems to be cursed with a drooping or “lazy” tip. If this issue is causing you to lose self esteem or if it is the cause of health issues, we can perform surgery to take care of it.
- Adding to the Height or Width of Your Nasal Bridge: You may be experiencing issues with a nasal bridge that is not sufficiently high or wide enough. This may cause your nose to seem crooked, too large, or too wide for your face. We can perform expert level rhinoplasty surgery to alter your nose to a properly proportionate degree.
- Increasing the Projection of Your Nose: Another common issue that causes people to seek out a professional nose job is the issue of a “snub” nose. If you feel your nose is too small or flat, we can perform surgery to increase its projection.
Come to Westside Face for the Best Los Angeles Plastic Surgery
When it comes to getting the best plastic surgery in Los Angeles, you can count on us at Westside Face. We have the friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced staff to satisfy all of your needs. The sooner you come to see us, the sooner we can get started on fixing your nose issues.
We can perform rhinoplasty and septorhinoplasty procedures in the comfort of our safe, fully staffed, and equipped modern office. Contact us today to connect with medical experts for a consultation. For more insight into the septorhinoplasty procedure, you can refer to the articles below.
Surgery to Correct A Deviated Septum
Before a doctor recommends undergoing a surgical procedure, non-invasive options to treat symptoms pertaining to a deviated septum may be offered. Treatments include decongestants, antihistamines, nasal steroid spray, and nasal strips. If they do not work, or are not giving you long-term relief, a doctor will opt for a septoplasty. It is performed through the nostrils to minimize the risk of bruising and swelling outside the nose. The doctor will go in to straighten the septum and ensure the nostrils match in size. Depending on the severity, most patients are able to return to work within a few days after surgery and return to their regular routine in about three weeks.
After any surgical procedure, the patient and surrounding parties should be familiar with post-operative instructions to avoid infections and recovery complications. After a septoplasty, your doctor will make sure you feel supported during the recovery process. Make sure you take the medications as prescribed, look out for possible complications and do not overdo things if you were instructed to take it easy for the next few days. In this article, we provide the most considerable post-operative care instructions to follow for intranasal or sinus surgeries. Topics include:
- How to deal with swelling
- Tips to ease swelling
- Dealing with a hemorrhage
- Navigating through pain
- Nose cleaning instructions
- When to resume normal activities
- Asking for care, or support when needed