Learn More About a Mini Face Lift Los Angeles
Deciding to get a facelift is a very personal decision. Therefore even for the professionals in cosmetic surgery, it can be hard to advise their patients when to get it.
Since everyone is different, the timeframe for their facelift is determined by how fast or how slow they age. There is no set age at which you should get a mini or full facelift.
Before you consider getting a facelift, a facial plastic surgeon with years of experience doing different facial procedures has to conduct an assessment on you. It’s also important to find a surgeon who’s reputable and double board-certified in Los Angeles facial cosmetic surgery. You’ll get a great job done if your surgeon has done a lot of facelifts, unlike if you get it done by a less experienced person. The surgeon will know which procedure will fit you better and meet your goals.
The Best Candidates for a Facelift
If you’re considering getting a Los Angeles facial cosmetic surgery, it’s normal to wonder what age is appropriate for getting the procedure done. Often, people in their 40s get the best results, although that’s not the standard age. Circumstances that are unique to your face will determine the appropriate age for you. Nonetheless, people in their 40s, 50s, and 60s are perfect candidates for facelift surgery.
However, if you notice you have some signs of aging on your face and you are in good standing health, you can be a candidate too. Instead of focusing more on what age you should get a facelift, look out for the following signs of aging. They’ll help you know when you can get a facelift:
- Extensive lines around the corners of your mouth and nose
- Wrinkles developing beneath your eyes
- Deteriorating jawline definition caused by jowls. Look for sagging jowls treatment Los Angeles and get a mini face lift for jowls Los Angeles
- Unwanted increase of fat deposits around your neck
Suitable Age for a Mini Facelift
A mini face lift Los Angeles is mostly the best treatment for individuals between 30 and 40 years old. The most common one being a mini face lift for jowls Los Angeles. It’s appropriate for that particular age group since it isn’t as invasive as a full facelift. If you have early signs of aging then such as jowls, it’s easy to get a sagging jowls treatment Los Angeles. Most plastic surgeons agree that mini face lift Los Angeles efficiently treats early signs of aging.
The results, however, will be limited compared to those expected from a full facelift. If you have ensured a minimal loss of elasticity in your skin as well as minimal loss of fatty tissue, you’ll be a suitable candidate for a mini facelift. Many people find getting a mini facelift in their 30s and 40s to be very beneficial since they’re still in their younger years. It doesn’t matter if you are aiming for getting rid of jowls Los Angeles, or if you are trying to eliminate any other sagging skin.
Nonetheless, the mini facelift isn’t only limited to people in that age group. Some people might experience very intense signs of aging while they’re in their late 20s. Such people can also go on ahead and get a mini facelift done to help improve their appearance.
Mini Facelift Benefits
A mini facelift is an excellent choice for people who don’t want to do a perfectly balanced procedure between non-invasive and traditional facelift procedures. It’s effective in dealing with different signs of aging. You, however, don’t go through the discomfort and other inconveniences linked to a full facelift. The following are some of the benefits of a mini-facelift:
- You get quicker recovery since it won’t deal with a big area like a full facelift. The mini facelift will only deal with SMAS (superficial musculoaponeurotic system), the layer of tissues that’s directly beneath your skin. It creates a natural lift since it lifts the deeper structures of your face.
- With a mini facelift, there will be no general anesthesia. This is something that most people don’t like. Many people fear the idea of being completely unconscious during surgeryl. It takes a long time to recover from it, and you’ll need a ride to take you to the surgeon’s office and take you home as well.
- When you get a qualified cosmetic surgeon to do the mini facelift on you, you’ll achieve great results. It will work out well for you, especially if you have moderate signs of facial aging. You’ll achieve better results if you have mild skin laxity, a diminished jawline definition, or even wrinkles on your lower face.
Suitable Age for a Full Facelift
According to research done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, people who are a bit younger are more likely to get the best results if they do a full facelift. It’s a better choice for a facelift because it often gives more dramatic results, and they last longer. Those great results mostly work for those who decide to get the procedure done before they are 50 years old. The findings from the research done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons were published in the organization’s official medical journal.
The study examined patients who were younger than 50 years old, between 50 and 60 years old, plus those who were over 60 years old when they underwent facelift surgery. It was proven that people who got the facelift surgery done at a younger age were more satisfied with the results they achieved. The results were observed when they went for their short-term and long-term follow-up appointments as well. Most of those who were significantly below the age of 50 were the ones who had a higher rate of being satisfied than the older ones. This is more evidence that young people get better results when they try getting rid of jowls Los Angeles or any other treatments than the older people.
Even if you have passed the target age for a facelift, you should schedule a consulation with a plastic surgeon at Westside Face. They can discuss the possible anti-aging procedures that they think will deliver you the best and most natural-looking results.